/Kruger National Park
This is the perfect couple’s side trip to a hunting safari, or as a part of a sightseeing tour through South Africa.
This safari adventure starts at Johannesburg international
airport. Your departure will be scheduled from here for
your flight to Kruger Park. A Shuttle will meet you and take
you to your hotel. Here you will spend 3 nights in a 4*
Included in your stay will be:
- All breakfasts and dinners.
- 1 Full day game drive, 1 Early morning drive, 1
Afternoon Game drive and 1 Night drive with a dinner
in a beautiful setting in the bush.
On departure, your shuttle will return you to the airport
for departure. From here you will either be met by
- White Lion Safaris Staff or you can connect with your
return flight back home or on to your next adventure.
2 persons @ $2590 pp x 3 Nights
3 persons @ $2250 pp x 3 Nights
- Elephant experience, elephant
- Game walks with a game warden.
- Balloon Rides
- Cheetah breeding project.
- Bush lunches
Please remember te pre-arrange your activities with us.
Excluded from your stay:
- All Drinks.
- Extra meals outside of Breakfast
- Activities outside the mentioned Game
- Travel to and from JHB international.
/Botswana and Victoria Falls
This is the perfect family/friends/couples tour and a must do for anyone that loves Africa.
- On the first day of the tour you and your private guide/driver will drive up to the Majestic Makgadikgadi pans. Here you will spend the late afternoon doing a sunset drive, enjoying sundowners as the day comes to an end over the picture perfect Makgadikgadi pans. Accommodations will be in a luxury safari tent with a great dinner.
- The following morning will consist of driving north all the way to the banks of the Chobe River at Kasane and Chobe national park. Here you will spend the next three nights. Your Luxury lodge is situated right on the banks of the mighty Chobe river with spectacular views and wildlife to be seen.
- During your two days here, you can do the following: A choice of game drives through the Chobe national park, fishing for tiger fish, shopping for arts and crafts, Game viewing boat cruises or just relaxing, experiencing nature in the African bush will all be available for your enjoyment.
- On the morning of day 5, you will depart for Victoria Falls. Here you can enjoy a tour of the falls. In the evening a river cruise can be done on the mighty Zambezi river followed by a Boma dinner and an African drum show. Overnight in a luxury lodge.
- Day 6 you can do an early morning activity, or just relax before being transported to the Victoria Falls airport for your flight back to Johannesburg. Her you will be met by White Lion Safaris staff or you can connect to your next adventure.
2 persons @ $5750 pp x 5 nights
4 persons @ $5250 pp x 5 nights
Included in this tour:
- A private guide/driver
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner
- Your flights from Johannesburg and back again from Victoria Falls.
Excluded in this tour:
- Lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Entry fees to different activities – minimal.
- Visa fees or entry fees at border post if applicable.
This experience will show you the best that our ‘’mother city’’ has to offer!
Accommodations are offered in a 4* guest house right on the beach and a beautiful view of Table Mountain. Alternative accommodation available in a luxury a hotel. During your 4-night, 3-day visit you will experience the following:
- A tour to the top of Table Mountain, offering an astonishing view over the two oceans and Cape Town along with beautiful hikes.
- You will be taken on a wine tour, visiting some of our best wine cellars with the opportunity to taste and purchase some of the best South African wines. This tour takes you through the historical towns of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- A trip to Cape Point, the southernmost point of Africa, where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet. This is a spectacular view.
- Shopping at a local market for arts and crafts or at the famous V&A Waterfront also offering some world-class dining.
- A visit to the penguin colony at Boulders beach.
2 persons @ $ 2990 pp
4 or more @ $ 2250 pp.
- Accommodations for 4 nights
- Breakfast every morning.
- A private licensed tour guide and driver.
- Entry fees into all the listed activities.
- Pick up and drop of at the airport and transfer to your guesthouse.
- Airfare to and from Cape Town.
- Lunch, dinner and drinks.
- Gratuities to guide.
- Entry fees to extra activities outside of the listed inclusions.